runningwild/ (more...)

HUAIQIAN'S



16, 02/02/94, WestWood Secondary School
I'm an ordinary girl serving and extraordinary God in Hope church!
I love Dora and Boots, I love Vera Tan :)

» FACEBOOK / TWITTER «

( Affiliates )
Cristine:) Jency Regina Seeyin Shien Seemin


Happy belated to Jency and regina
Monday, September 6, 2010, 11:00 PM

















My beloved shepherd, jency tan :)

















One godly woman of God that i really treasure and love her alot :)


For the both of them: Thanks for always believing me and supporting me in every areas of my life. You'll never know how gratefu i am towards the both of you :) Two godly woman who had impact me so much and instill many biblical values in my life. I pray that God will anoint and used the both of you as a vessel for His kingdom even more and impact even more people in all parts of world :) Blessed birthday!