runningwild/ (more...)

HUAIQIAN'S



16, 02/02/94, WestWood Secondary School
I'm an ordinary girl serving and extraordinary God in Hope church!
I love Dora and Boots, I love Vera Tan :)

» FACEBOOK / TWITTER «

( Affiliates )
Cristine:) Jency Regina Seeyin Shien Seemin


Life
Saturday, August 7, 2010, 11:58 PM

I love to share life with people I love alot, esp my lifegroup member! Today we had sdmm and it turns out to be more than i had expected. Something good of course. The first time I saw his tears, the first time he share something really deep from his heart, the first time she say how she is really feeling now, the first time I truly understand, I'm never facing anything alone :)

It's really different when we gather together to share how we feel deep inside our heart. And it's even more awesome when our friends don't just listen and nod, but give advices and solutions that help you much! It's these group of people that I want to invest my time in :)

I'm sleeping with dad & mom tonight. :D