runningwild/ (more...)

HUAIQIAN'S



16, 02/02/94, WestWood Secondary School
I'm an ordinary girl serving and extraordinary God in Hope church!
I love Dora and Boots, I love Vera Tan :)

» FACEBOOK / TWITTER «

( Affiliates )
Cristine:) Jency Regina Seeyin Shien Seemin


11th
Monday, August 9, 2010, 5:23 PM



















My sister just msg me to remind me to post a birthday post for the above guy up there! Totally forget 'bout it man!

The little boy who has always been a baby in my eyes had actually turned 11 some weeks ago! No doubt he had been such a wonderful brother to me :) Always tolerating my nonsense and bad temper! You really had the same stubbornness as me, don't wanna be the one who lose when we bicker. Tagging along with me wherever i go is your favourite hobby i guess! Can't imagine this family without you. The joy you've given to me, given to us, i'll never exchange for anything in this world! One of my human diary that i can rant anything at. I love you, the most irritating yet loveliest brother :)